Did you know that...
- ...Southpaw is a term in boxing?
- ...Joey met a tarot woman on an early japanese
- ...he then was told 1987 would be a great year?
- ...Europe had a cameo part in "On the loose" 1985?
- ...Kee also acted in a movie? (Bloodtracks)
- ...Ian sings and plays the keyboard on "Changes" a
track on the tribute album "Ozzified"?
- ...the 7" single cover for "Carrie" is backwards?
- ..."Superstitious" and "No Woman No Cry" have the
- ...Joe Elliott from Def Leppard once said about
Europe? "They were complete maniacs. They made Mötley Crüe look like a bunch
of choirboys". Regarding their U.S summer tour ´88.
- ...Europe never wrote any scores or tabs?
- ...Europe's first logo was drawn by the brother of
- ...Mic came up with the title for "Prisoners In
- ...Ian thinks drum sticks should be free? "You
break them anyway"
- ... Mic is talking to an Australian reporter in
the documentary "In America"?
- ...the song "Never Say Die" was originally
intended as a soundtrack for "Caddyshack II"?
- ...Rod Stewart wanted to record "Coast To Coast"
after hearing the demo?
- ...Ian recorded the ´88 version of "Open Your
Heart" completely naked?
- ..."Sweet Love Child" came to life during a jam
session in Chile?
- ...the keyboard intro on "Sign Of The Times" was
- ...Joey's song "A Place To Call Home" initially
were intended for a Europe demo?
- ...most Swedish single releases have made it into
the chart "Tracks" whereof 3 have reached #1?
- ..."The Final Countdown" came to be the number one
selling single in the history of CBS Records Intl. at that time, ahead of
"Careless Whisper" by Wham. The album is still a bestseller with more than
6.5 million sold world wide.